FREE GARDEN DESIGN
WE CALLOUT & MEASURE FREE
SUPER FAST INSTALLATION
FLEXIBLE FINANCE PLAN OPTION
TRUSTED FOR 15 YEARS
Never Mow Again
Green Grass 365 days
No more Winter Mud
Discover why people choose FamilyGrass
Welcome to FamilyGrass.ie, the professional choice for Artificial Grass in Ireland.
Looking for Supply Only Artifical Grass? Contact our Supply Only specialist here
A new year, a new decade and a new name, sees us growing our Artificial Grass business to even bigger and better heights than before. We will continue to lead the way in providing the best Artificial and False Grass, as well as a superior service that is second to none, in Ireland.
Trust your fake grass project to the industry experts, with over 20 years designing and installing superb Artificial Grass Garden solutions throughout Ireland. Also read about our extensive Artificial Grass in Cork too.
- Artificial Grass & Paving
Alpine Porcelain Paved Patio and Artificial Grass Dublin
Black Limestone with Granite Edging & Kerbs
Before and After Artificial Grass Back Garden
Porcelian Patio paved area with Artificial Grass
Artificial Grass & Alpine Porcelain Patio
Artificial Grass installed in Donabate Dublin
Silver Granite Patio installed in Carrickmines Dublin
Artificial Grass Golf Putting Green Rathcoole Dublin
Creche Outdoor Artificial Grass Play Area
Artificial Grass in Ballincollig Co Cork
Paving & Artificial Grass Garden in Cork
- JOIN THE FAMILY GRASS TEAM
Due to our continued growth we are looking to recruit a Field Sales Representative in our Cork Branch. The successful candidate will work full time based in new showroom Fota Retail Park.
If you have passion for sales along with excellent customer service and you love to work on your own initiative and run own office, welcome walk ins customers, following up on leads, perform research and identify new potential customer?
Sounds like you? Then join the Family
- Reporting to the Sales Director
- Develop a sales pipeline and seek additional sales through lead follow up
- Initiative to grow new business markets
- Pre-call journey planning, schedule appointments & own diary management
- Conduct onsite garden consultations and as a follow up, create detailed quote
- Maintain customer job sheets including garden drawings, pictures etc and ensure all paperwork is submitted accurately to both the installation teams and the HQ
- Work closely with the installation team leaders to ensure customer agreed requirements are being met
- Manage project from Inspection to client satisfaction completion
- Maintain and update CRM database
- Great outgoing personality with positive attitude
- Self motivated and problem solving
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- PC knowledge (Email , Word templates ) CRM ( training provided)
- At least 3 years proven sales experience
- Attention to details and good numerical skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Knowledge in landscaping or soft construction would be an advantage but not essential .
- Cat B driving licence
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artificial Grass Maintenance
Maintaining an Artificial Lawn
To keep your FamilyGrass artificial lawn looking good, some periodic maintenance is always recommended to ensure maximum life expectancy.
Follow these few simple steps:
- Brush the grass at least once a month in the opposite direction of the artificial fibre
- To reduce the risk of airborne weeds, remove leaves and debris using a petrol leaf blower, a stiff brush or a plastic rake,
- Apply weed killer twice a year to the whole area to prevent weeds growing and to kill any stray ones,
- Artificial grass is mostly self-cleaning. However, if the grass needs cleaning especially after a pet, you can hose down the area with a light detergent and a stiff brush.
To refresh your old lawn we also offer our Easy maintenance package.
To find out more or to get a great quote, please visit our Artificial Grass quote form.