JOIN THE FAMILY GRASS TEAM
Due to our continued growth we are looking to recruit a Field Sales Representative in our Cork Branch. The successful candidate will work full time based in new showroom Fota Retail Park.
If you have passion for sales along with excellent customer service and you love to work on your own initiative and run own office, welcome walk ins customers, following up on leads, perform research and identify new potential customer?
Sounds like you? Then join the Family
- Reporting to the Sales Director
- Develop a sales pipeline and seek additional sales through lead follow up
- Initiative to grow new business markets
- Pre-call journey planning, schedule appointments & own diary management
- Conduct onsite garden consultations and as a follow up, create detailed quote
- Maintain customer job sheets including garden drawings, pictures etc and ensure all paperwork is submitted accurately to both the installation teams and the HQ
- Work closely with the installation team leaders to ensure customer agreed requirements are being met
- Manage project from Inspection to client satisfaction completion
- Maintain and update CRM database
- Great outgoing personality with positive attitude
- Self motivated and problem solving
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- PC knowledge (Email , Word templates ) CRM ( training provided)
- At least 3 years proven sales experience
- Attention to details and good numerical skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Knowledge in landscaping or soft construction would be an advantage but not essential .
- Cat B driving licence
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org